Monday, February 3, 2014

My beloved Samsung Galaxy S4 VS. iPhone 5S

I enjoy my Samsung Galaxy S4 with excellent performance; it’s my favorite mobile phone. I make custom stickers for it to make it unique. For the front, back and sides of the phone are all covered with a layer of custom decals which can be a great protection while at the same time be a cool decoration.

iPhone seems popular among people in my life, however, I don’t see why iPhone is better than my Samsung Galaxy S4 in any way. I list the following main reasons why Galaxy S4 is better than iPhone 5S.

1.S4 has bigger screen and Better display quality.
S4 with 5 inches screen, 5S with only 4 inches screen.

Also, S4 with 441 PPI, while 5s only 326 PPI. Surfing on the internet and playing games will be more comfortable on S4.

2.S4 screen works with gloves on. In cold winter, I don’t have to taking my gloves off for playing games.

3.S4 has removable battery. I can replace a new battery when charging is not available.

4.S4 screen has function of smart stay and smart rotation. Especially when I lay on bed watching movie, the screen will automatically rotate to suit my eye.

5.S4 has USB host with OTG support, which I usually connect with Xbox controller to playing games.

6.S4 screen can be divided into multiple parts, in order to open 2 websites simultaneously.

For the people in my life, I think them just blindly following with others to pursue the iPhone. Since the apple company has been successfully made the iPhone becomes a symbol of wealth and fashion. It’s true that showing off the iPhone seems is quite popular.

On the other side, I believe iPhone 5S is also an excellent phone, with easy operation and good appearance. For the price, it may be a little expensive. The custom cases are also very popular for the iPhone users; probably the iPhone is expensive and people willing to spend money to protect it from scratching. The custom stickers for iPhone will be a good choice to show individual style, and it’s really different with the various cases/housings.

Anyway, I still prefer Samsung Galaxy S4, the Custom decals have always been my best choice to protect and decorate it. The new generation Samsung Galaxy devices will always been released every year, but I will never forget S4, which is my favorite one that I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment