Thursday, June 25, 2015

DAQIN mobile phone sticker machines

Do you want to start your own small business? Produce custom mobile phone sticker of any brand mobile phone in the world and sell it online. Earn 10,000 US dollars per month at home.Do you have interest? Daqin mobile phone sticker machine can help you start such a successful small business all by yourself at home!

DAQIN develop the custom mobile skin software and machines since 2002. After more than 10 years of improving, the product becomes more and more powerful. The complete package contains the design software, printer, laminator, cutter and some raw materials. Detailed training video with English language will be send along with the package. Online after sales service by skype and remote control are available from Monday to Friday. (GMT +8)

Below picture shows the process of producing phone stickers for iPhone 6.

The design software is called DAQIN mobile beauty master, which contains more than 3000 templates of various mobile phones. And the number of the mobile phone templates is still growing every month. Since DAQIN team will collect the latest model of smartphones in the market in order to create the templates for them, and then add the newly created templates into the software. Newly released mobile phone models such as LG mini, HTC One M9…etc. are already in the software now.

What’s more, the software even allows the users to draw the mobile phone templates by themselves and then stored in computer.

Additionally, the software also contains sticker templates for mobile cases.The custom sticker will be perfectly fit with the mobile cases. Those blank mobile cases are customized products which are optional in the full-package.

The machines are printer, laminator and cutter. The printer is 6 colors inkjet printer which use dye ink. The reason why use such printer is that, the printing quality is high and the cost for ink is cheap. And the most important reason is that, DAQIN provide special vinyl films that can be directly printed by inkjet printer. As you know, common vinyl films are impossible to be printed by the inkjet printers!

The laminators are 4 rollers with A3 size. 4 rollers can effectively avoid bubbles during the lamination process. When laminate the ultra-thin layer of lamination effect film on the printing design film, it’s no need of heat. The whole process is cold lamination.

The cutters are with 3 types optional. They are the A4 and A3 size cutter, and the biggest cutter Graphtec CE6000-40. The blade of the cutter is consumables which may need to replace about every 1 or 2 years.
The raw materials contain the printing design films, lamination effect films and special texture films.

1 comment:

  1. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete