Friday, November 28, 2014

Custom mobile skins for iPhone 6

Ever since the release of the iPhone 6, a large amount of iPhone 6 phone cases rush into the market. However, I prefer themobile skins rather than the phone cases. Most of my friends have iPhone 6.Some of them applied custom mobile skins on the iPhone 6, which makes the phone looks stunning.

The 4.7 inches display screen makes the iPhone 6 looks bigger. If I put a phone case on the phone, it will make the phone even bigger and heavier. That’s why I don’t like the phone cases. Still, I agree that the phone case do a good job on protecting the phone from scratching and bumping.

For the mobile skins for iPhone 6, which usually refers to a thin layer of vinyl film that stick tightly on the surface of the mobile phone, it can be divided into 2 types. One is the printing design mobile skins. Another one is the mobile skins that made of special texture materials, such as crocodile leather, diamond color shining, 3D water drops, wood grain, and metal brushed…etc.

In the follow picture, it shows how does the pink color shining cellphone skins been made.



As you can see from above picture, the left one is an interface of software, the middle one is the sticker cutter, the right one is an iPhone 6 with pink color shining skins.

Here I would like to explain the above pictures.

The software is called Daqin 3D mobile beauty master Ver.2015, which contains more than 3,000 mobile phone templates of various brands. The software will be upgrade monthly to add the templates of newly released mobile phone in the market. Open the software, select the brand of Apple, and then select iPhone 6, it will display the template data of iPhone 6 in the designing area. If you look carefully, you will discover the templates contains the front, back and sides of the iPhone 6.

The cutter is integrated with the Daqin 3D mobile beauty master Ver.2015. Put an A4 size (20 x 30 cm) sheet of pink color shining film into the cutter, and then click cut button in the software, the cutter will start cutting iPhone 6 mobile skins. Within 1 minute, the cutting process completed. Take out the cellphone skins from the cutter, peel off the skins from the backing paper and then manually apply it on the iPhone 6.

The right picture is the iPhone 6 with pink color shining cellphone skins. It’s easy to apply the skins on the phone once you aim it correctly. The skins can be peel off and then reinstall, without leaving any residue. Also, after several times of peeling off and applying, the stickiness of skins is still remains strong.

When I show off my pink color shining iPhone 6 to my friend, they all praise it and ask about where I bought it. I am very happy but I couldn’t tell where I buy it since I produce it all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment