Sunday, November 23, 2014

Custom phone skins for iPhone 6

I’d like to show you my unique iPhone 6 in the picture showed below. If you look closely, you will discover a creative image on the back of the phone. There is a man who raises his right hand to hold up the apple logo, as if he is going to shoot at the basket. It looks cool and funny indeed.

That’s not a phone case at all. I don’t like phone cases since they make the phone looks bulky, what’s more, heavier than the original phone.



Actually, the black gadget on the back of iPhone 6 is a layer of vinyl film that sticks tightly to the phone. That’s the so called custom phone skins. I make this custom phone skins all by myself with the help of the Daqin’s machines.

Actually I have my own business of the cellphone skins. I receive orders online, and then produce the custom cell phone skins by myself. At last I will ship the well-made phone skins to the customer by the express company.

I’ve searched a long time before I came across the Daqin’s solution of making custom phone skins. What attract me most is that, it doesn’t require franchising. I can use my own brand and logo to start this business, which is exactly what I want.

Daqin is an international supplier of mobile phone sticker machines since 2002. Daqin offers a professional solution of making custom skins for mobile phones. This special solution is for commercialuse. With this system, you can produce custom phone skins for any model mobile phone and then sell to the customers.

Generally speaking, the system contains everything necessary to start this business. It contains the software, machines, materials and the training videos. Also, online after sale service is available.

The custom phone skins designing software contains templates of more than 3,000 mobile phones. What’s more, the templates of newly released mobile phone will be added to the software monthly. For the pictures that used for making custom phone skins, there are more than 5,000 design pictures in the software. If the customers don’t like the designs in the software, custom pictures can be input to the software by the USB flash.

Put the A4 size printing design film to the printer for printing. After that, select a sheet of lamination effect film to laminate the well-printed film. The purpose of this process, is adding special texture on the custom skins, such as glossy, matte, flash-matte, ice-flower, leather, twill, gridding and 3D water drops etc.

After laminate the film with lamination effect film, it’s time to put it into the cutter. The cutter will cut it according to the template data in the software. Within 1 minute, the custom phone skins will come out. What I need to do is manually apply it on the phone, or post it to the customer by express company.

No comments:

Post a Comment