Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Earn300 US dollars per day by selling mobile skins in India

Today people queue up in a line for more than 1 hour to get their unique mobile skins in my store.Their enthusiasm towards the custom mobile skins is far beyond my expectation. I have to say sorry for my customers who had been waiting such a long time!

My business of selling custom mobile skins in New Deli started from last Christmas. It’s my partner’s idea to purchase a kit of machines from China and from then on we start to produce cellphone skins on spot to the customers. Besides the cellphone skins, we also sell mobile accessories such as the mobile phone cases, chargers, earphones, screen protectors…etc. Since the competition becomes fierce so we decide to step forward for a change. It’s the custom mobile skins that give me confidence to continue our business.

Simply speaking, the process of producing custom mobile skins is showed as below:

https://cellphonestickers.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/chinee-4.jpg

The customer can bring their personalized picture to make their mobile skins. Also there are more than 5,000 design pictures in the software to choose from.Thanks to the designer, it can make cellphone skins for 2 sets of mobile phone each time so that it speed up the making process.

The mobile phone skins for iPhone 6 cost about 0.2-0.7 US dollars, while the sales price can be 8 US dollars or more. So you can see it’s really considerable revenue!

My partner and I all eager to buy another kit of machines to make the mobile skins, as long as we earn enough money we will expand this business for sure. In India it’s really new to the customers, compared with those ordinary mobile phone cases and frames. People prefer new ideas to decorate their mobile phone, including those creative one such as the creative personalized mobile skins. Still, there are a few people prefer expensive items, rather than the effect and quality of the product itself. For those people I have no idea to sell products to them since it’s not worthy to purchase expensive goods as inventory.

I am not worrying about the orders for the next month, even though there may not as many customers as today, there should be a large amount of people in New Deli have the need to make their phone personalized. Besides, the mobile phone stickers can be peeled off easily to replace a new one when the customer feels like to do so. Anyway, I am very happy with today’s income, so does my partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment